Please join the The Harriman Institute, Silk Road Treasure Tours and Harriman Association of Students (HAS) for a presentation by Zulya Rajabova.
Part of the Harriman Institute Central Asia Lecture Series.
- Listen to the haunting music and sounds of Uzbekistan
- Learn about the architectural wonders of the country
- Experience traditional tea ceremony
- Taste authentic Uzbek food
- Touch and feel exquisite, hand- embroidered wedding costumes
Introduction by Rafis Abazov, author of The Culture and Customs of the Central Asian Republics.
FREE tickets are available at Ticket and Information Center at Lerner Hall. Tickets are on first come first serve basis, so please reserve yours ASAP!
For further info and questions, please contact Rafis Abazov at email@example.com