Note that the event schedule is in Lithuania local time (EET).
Please join us for a Virtual International Forum on Freedom and Liberty on the occasion of the 275th anniversary of the birth of a Polish-Lithuanian-Belarusian-American hero, Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kościuszko.
This forum aims to highlight how freedom and liberty can inspire and shape developments in Central and Eastern Europe, specifically focusing on Belarus, Ukraine, and the Baltics, and to advance collaboration and engagement between Europe and the US.
The event will gather political leaders, renowned lawyers, freedom activists, historians and other speakers from different regions in the fields of foreign policy, law, history, and social innovation. Speakers include:
- Belarusian opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
- Former Polish Prime Minister Hanna Suchocka
- President of the Court of Justice of the European Union Koen Lenaerts
- Deputy Chairman of the Defense Committee of the German Parliament Karl Lamers
- US security expert Ian Brzezinski
- Central European University Rector Michael Ignatieff
- Moderator: Professor Jenik Radon, Harriman Institute, Columbia University
and many others.